Sunday, November 23, 2014

TCP Sneaky Peeks Day 6 (Tracey's 25 Days of Holiday Tags)

It's day 6 of the sneak peeks for the Cat's Pajama's November release.  That means we are another day closer to the big November release. 



 My little holiday treat gifty is doing double time as I am also joining in on Tracey's 25 Days of Holiday Tags blog Hop. I posted another tag earlier in the week and I have another one today, as I join the Curtain Call Crew to give more tag inspiration. I'm using the new TCP stamp set Handmade Holiday. It's so sweet and will be the perfect edition to all your gift giving this year. Make sure you go to Her Blog to see more tag inspiration. 


Here is a closer look at my tag. I used the Fancy Flip Frames to make my tag and layered it up with the circle stamp from Handmade Holiday.  I attached it to my treat bag (filled with some hot cocoa and candy canes) with some silver twine and a teeny silver jingle bell. Seriously, I love making tags from just about any shape. Adding a stamped image and some pretty ribbon always makes it shine!



I used a few other TCP products for my gifty today. I created my own polka dotted stencil with the Stencil Blanks and Dots cut ups. I used it to sponge on Festive berry distress ink. The muslin drawstring bags can be found in the shop, too. There are 2 sizes.....grab a few for your holiday gift giving. 



Be sure to join the fun over in the TCP Forum at Splitcoast for the In It To Win It prizes and chatter! The party starts there!


The Pajama Party details are here....don't miss it!



Here is a look at the set I used today. 



One more day so sneaky peeks.....come back for the final look before the party tomorrow night!



Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. Super cute tag!!! I love the unique tag shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet bag and tag combo Lisa - really sweet and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa I love your tag and treat bag!! Great stamps and dies too! Thank you so much for joining me again at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling tag. I love the sentiment in a circle look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really cute! love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty tag. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I like the from our house stamp...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute tag and treat bag. These would make the cutest table favors.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag,
    fun design.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute tag Lisa. love the colors and the circle image. The bells and ribbons look great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE bag + CUTE tag = DELIGHTFUL Christmas treat
    LOVE IT - THANK YOU for the CREATIVE INSPIRATION Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm applauding your delightful tag here, which is so wonderfully festive and fabulous! Pairing it with the muslin bag sure amps up its impact! Little tag; maximum impact!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute tag...love the circular element.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun layered shapes and wonderful stamp for you gift! I love that you made the stencil for the dots, too! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!